Dilly Pesto Cottage Cheese Dip
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 24 0z. container cottage cheese,any brand
- 1/2 cup of prepared pesto sauce from a 8.1 0z jar
- dash of black pepper
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh basil or ground basil(i used ground basil,its what i had on hand)
- 1/4th tsp. dill
- 1 Tbsp
- salad pizazz-cucmber dill gusto cucumber dill seasoned pumpkin seeds,sunflower nuts and sliced almonds, this gives the dip a great crunch to it and a nice zip to it too. i had no pine nuts on hand so this is what i used.
- *tips-use fresh basil and pine nuts if you have them on hand. i used what i had and i think this dip is super delicious! use cut up vegetables,any flavor crackers or chips. i love this dip with pita chips!
1Place all your ingredients in a bowl, mix well. Serve right away or you can chill it for later use. I prefer to chill overnight and then enjoy it.
2It is so delicious, enjoy!