Cranberry Orange Relish
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 12 oz
- bag fresh or frozen craberries, thawed if frozen
- seedless navel oranges, unpeeled and cut in chunks
- fresh granny smith apples, unpeeled and cored
- 1 c
- super fine sugar or less, to taste
- 1/2 c
- walnuts or pecans (optional)
1In the bowl of a food processor, add all ingredients except sugar and nuts. Pulse until all fruits are about the same size. Do not over-grind. This should be crunchy. Pour into large bowl and add sugar and nuts. Mix well, tasting for sweetness. Cover tightly and chill at least 2 hours before serving. Best when eaten the next day. Keeps in refridgerator up to 4 days. Makes approximately 5 cups. Does not freeze.
2No need to peel fruit as the vibrant red, orange and green colors make this dish just as delicious to look at as it tastes!