Kickin' Pepper Jelly
I added some sliced Serrano peppers since we like a little bit of heat, but you could leave those out if you preferred. I'm making the next batch with a couple ghost chiles added. Ka-Boom ! I have a few friends that are major chile heads that are going to love that batch ! I thought I had lost this recipe since I could not find the piece of paper it was on, but low and behold I had transferred to the recipe box on a card. Yay me ! LOL
- 2 1/2 c
- finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 1/4 c
- finely chopper green bell pepper
- jumbo jalapenos, seeded and finely chopped
- serrano chiles, seeded and finely sliced
- 1 c
- apple cider vinegar
- 5 c
- pack pectin (1.75oz.)
* A rolling boil is when it still boils as you stir it.
After a day or so you can remove the rings.