Sugar Free Cranberry Sauce
By Jennifer H Kinepeli
This is a great way to tailor cranberry sauce to your personal sweet/tart tastebuds.
1. Skip the straining step if you prefer whole cranberry sauce.
2. Consider adding a tablespoon of orange zest.
3. Make the sauce thicker or thinner by adding varying amounts of cornstarch.
4. Add more sweetener if you prefer less tart.
5. Add a tablespoon or so of freshly squeezed lemon juice for a little brightness.
I created this recipe so my diabetic husband wouldn't feel left out. Everyone at the table prefers it and this has become our standard.
Janet got "Chocolate Covered Cherry Mice"
You observe situations before diving in, choosing words and actions wisely. You're the loyal friend and...TAKE THE QUIZ and find out what Halloween treat you are!