Spicy Queso Blanco
This dip is runny right off the stove (great for drizzling over nachos or tacos), then thickens as it cools (perfect for dipping). It will eventually get very thick, so consider serving it in a slow cooker, set to warm.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 ounces white american cheese, cut into 1/2-inch pieces*
- 1 cup half-and-half or light cream
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 4 - 4 1/2 - ounce can diced green chiles, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped jarred pickled jalapeno slices, plus 2 to 3 teaspoons of the juice