SPICY COLE SLAW JALAPENO.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 6 c
- preshredded cabbage or coleslaw mix (works ok)
- 3 medium
- tomatoes,seeded and chopped(small pieces)
- green onions,coarely chopped
- jalapeno peppers,finely chopped(remove seeds and vein less heat)
- 1/4 c
- apple cider vinegar
- 3 1/2 Tbsp
- of honey
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 c
- red (or yellow bell pepper chopped coarsely
- tip be careful
- wear rubber gloves and wash cut the jalapeno pepper to remove seeds and the vein.
- wash hands soap and water.please don't touch your eyes@any time.
1COMBINE cabbage,tomatoes ,green onions and bell peppers. Jalapeno chucks,vinegar,honey and salt , in serving bowl.
2COVER IT TIGHT and Refrigerate until ready to use ,serve it with light tortilla chips,or cut a few tortilla,slices into small pieces and toast it lightly. Serve chips warm with the dip.
AND enjoy it don't forget cold drink. ENJOY IT.
3COOKING TIPS FOR mild slaw, use only the jalapeno pepper maybe just 1. AND REMOVE ALL SEEDS AND VEIN, for that's where the HEAT is at.
4SAVE YOUR SEEDS LET THEM DRY AND PLANT THEM.AND USE AGAIN,AGAIN. SAME THING WITH ALL THE BELL PEPPERS SEEDS. I KEEP SAVING ALL MY SEEDS AND GROWN THEM AGAIN. ENJOY IT FOR ITS ONE OF MANY DIPS THAT I MAKE FOR THE HOLIDAYS AND JUST A GET TOGETHER 1/11/12