Smoked Mackerel, Greens & Pasta Salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 200 g
- dried pasta bows
- 400 g
- skinless and boneless hot-smoked(or just smoke) mackerel or salmon fillets
- spring onions, sliced diagonally into short lengths
- cucumber, cubed
- 300 g
- cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 stick
- celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 60 g
- 4 Tbsp
- kraft light french dressing
- 100 g
- low-fat natural yogurt
- juice of 1 lemon
- small handful of fresh dill, finely chopped
- a very small bunch of fresh chives, finely choped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ground chili flakes, optional
FOR THE DRESSING:
1Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions. Drain and rinse under cold water, then drain again and transfer to a large salad or serving bowl.
2Break the mackerel or salmon into flakes and add to the pasta with the spring onions, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, celery, and watercress.
3In a separate bowl, mix together the dressing ingredients and season to taste with salt and pepper. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and carefully toss to combine. Serve.
Note: If uses just smoked mackerel or salmon, u can add ground chili flakes, drizzle on the salad.