Portuguese JAG. (rice)
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 or 5 c
- 2 1/2 c
- white long rice
- bay leaves
- 1 1/2 lb
- linguica(portuguese sausage or turkey sausage)
- 1 Tbsp
- tomato paste (with salt added preferred)
- 10 oz
- lima beans(freezer section )or can add red kidney beans 2 cans is fine.)
- 1 large
- onion (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic (minced)or 3 fresh garlic cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp
- white pepper (or good pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1-2 Tbsp
- portuguese olive oil (or italian olive oil works okay too'
- you can italian sausage instad of turkey sausage mild or hot.)
FRY your linguica,seasoning with salt and pepper.
ADD your beans,and rice,stirring to combine;bring to a boil on high temperature.
YOU CAN ALSO try to use brown rice.and peas just use your ideas.Let me know what was the different way it was made. ENJOY it AND GOD BLESS..