Pasta salad with Ranch dressing
When I was working I got a lot of requests for this.
I know all you gals in Just A Pinch have your own version, and from what I saw they all looked YUMMY, here is one of my versions.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 oz
- pasta,i like spaghetti or farfalle for this
- 3 Tbsp
- green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 stick
- celery, diced
- 1/2 small
- red onion, diced
- 2 oz
- thinly sliced deli ham, diced
- 4 oz
- extra sharp cheddar cheese, small dice
- 1/2 tsp
- salt and pepper, or to taste
- 3/4 c
- plus 1/4 cup more ranch salad dressing
1Cook pasta per package directions,and run cold water over to cool. Drain very well.
2Add all other ingredients, plus the 3/4 cup Ranch dressing.
3Cover and chill, when ready to serve see if you need to add more Ranch dressing, as most pasta's will soak up the dressing and make your salad a little dry.