Fresh corn salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 c
- fresh corn off the cob (abour 5 lg ears)
- fresh jalapeno
- red bell pepper
- 1/2 small
- red onion
- 2 Tbsp
- finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 can(s)
- (15 oz) goya small red beans, opt
- 1/2-1 tsp
- lime juice
- cracked black pepper and salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp
- mccormicks mesquite grilling season
1Remove corn from cobs and place in large bowl. Finely dice red bell, jalapeno, onion, and cilantro. You can remove the seeds from the jalapeno if desired to reduce heat.
2Drain and rinse beans, you could also use kidney beans or black beans. Add to corn, salt and pepper to taste, add McCormicks grilling season, lime juice and toss.
3Refrigerate for about an hour before serving.