EGG SALAD old fashioned SANDWICH by Freda
There are as many Versions as I have Recipes. Here Is My version.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 6 eggs
- boiled, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 - 1/2
- cup mayo
- 1/4 C
- chopped onion (i have used red or white)
- chopped green onions, with the white parts also
- 1/3 C
- chopped celery
- 1 Tsp
- mustard ( i use dijon mustard or yellow)
- salt and pepper to your taste buds
- 6 slices bread ( your choice) makes 3 sands
FILLING FOR EGG SALAD SANDS
1Mix filling ingredients and Set aside.
2To make Sands;
Spread Mayo on 2 slices of bread.
add a layer of Filling,
a layer of Lettuce,
top with another slice of Bread
3Serve with Sweet,or Bread and Butter Pickles or Dill Pickles, Tomato Slices, and a cup of Hot Soup.
Enjoy A great Meal. Can't get any better than this!!!