Worth the time it takes to refrigerate before serving, the flavors blend nicely.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 6 c
- fresh cauliflower, in small florets
- plum tomatoes
- 3/4 c
- thinly sliced green onions
- 1-1/2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c
- sliced pimento-stuffed olives*
- 9 Tbsp
- mayonnaise (1/2 cup + 1 tblsp)
- strips bacon, cut up & cooked
1In large bowl, combine cauliflower, tomatoes, onions, cheese and olives (*can substitute sweet red peppers for olives, if desired).
2Add mayonnaise, toss to coat.
3Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, sprinkle with bacon.