This is one of my favorite things to eat. One of many,I should say!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 c torn washed and dried romaine lettuce leaves
- 3 t. fresh lemon juice or vinegar
- 1 clove garlic,minced
- 2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/3 c olive oil
- 6 flat anchovy fillets,drained,finely chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 c freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 c garlic croutons
1Mix lemon juice,garlic and mustard. Drizzle in olive oil. Set aside. Toss lettuce, cheese, pepper and anchovies,toss. Mix dressing again,add enough dressing to just coat leaves,mix well. Add croutons.