Almost Homemade Spinach Salad
Thank you Marzetti Brand Sweet Italian salad dressing.
- 1 pkg
- baby spinach leaves, salad ready (6-8 ounces)
- 8 slice
- lean bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- sweet onion, sliced thinly (or use red onion it is pretty)
- 1 c
- sliced mushrooms
- 1 c
- marzetti brand sweet italian salad dessing, more or less to your liking
- freshly grated black pepper
Remove any tough stems or bad leaves from spinach. Place in bowl withcrumbled bacon, chopped eggs, sliced onions, and mushrooms. Pour 1/2 cup salad dressing over all and toss to coat. Add more dressing and toss until salad is coated to your liking. Grind a little fresh black pepper over all and serve.