Cranberry Orange Relish and Cranberry Orange with Cherry Gelatin
On the inside wrapper of the Indian Trails Cranberry Orange Sauce was a recipe for Cranberry Orange with Cherry Gelatin. I have included that recipe. It is easy, very fruity, full of flavor and a great compliment to Ham and Sweet Potatoes or Turkey and Dressing.
Note: The Relish recipe makes more than needed for the Gelatin recipe, but that's okay because it can be frozen and there will be enough for the rest of the year.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- for the cranberry orange relish:
- 4 c
- whole cranberries
- good quality seedless oranges, cut into 16 wedges, (peel and pulp intact)
- 2 c
- for the cranberry orange with cherry gelatin
- 2 - 3 oz
- pkgs, cherry gelatin
- 2 1/2 c
- boiling water
- 1 c
- crushed pineapple, juice and all
- 10 oz
- frozen, cranberry orange relish
*Note: If using to make Cranberry Orange with Cherry Gelatin, you want to drain off most of the juice before packing and freezing.