Cranberry Orange Relish and Cranberry Orange with Cherry Gelatin
Julia Ferguson @judyjellybean
On the inside wrapper of the Indian Trails Cranberry Orange Sauce was a recipe for Cranberry Orange with Cherry Gelatin. I have included that recipe. It is easy, very fruity, full of flavor and a great compliment to Ham and Sweet Potatoes or Turkey and Dressing.
Note: The Relish recipe makes more than needed for the Gelatin recipe, but that's okay because it can be frozen and there will be enough for the rest of the year.
- for the cranberry orange relish:
- 4 c
- whole cranberries
- good quality seedless oranges, cut into 16 wedges, (peel and pulp intact)
- 2 c
- for the cranberry orange with cherry gelatin
- 2 - 3 oz
- pkgs, cherry gelatin
- 2 1/2 c
- boiling water
- 1 c
- crushed pineapple, juice and all
- 10 oz
- frozen, cranberry orange relish
*Note: If using to make Cranberry Orange with Cherry Gelatin, you want to drain off most of the juice before packing and freezing.