Tossed Green Salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- head of darkest green romaine lettuce you can find
- 1 can(s)
- kidney beans, canned
- 1 can(s)
- pickled beets, canned, julienned
- 2/3 bunch
- little green onions
- 3 medium
- 1 medium
- enough seasoned croutons for those who may want them
- sunflower seeds (shelled)
- 1 bottle
- your favorite ranch, blue cheese or roquefort salad dressing
1Wash lettuce and dry with paper towels. Tear lettuce into bite sized pieces. Put pieces into a large salad bowl.
2Wash and hinly slice little green onions (keeping some of the green parts). Add to the lettuce pieces in the salad bowl.
3Wash,peel and thinly slice cucumbers. Add cukes to the salad bowl too.
4Wash and core tomatoes, cut like orange slices (or however you prefer) into the salad bowl.
5Drain kidney beans, and pour into the salad bowl as well.
6Drain pickled beets, and slice each slice length-wise so that they seem more like julienne pieces. Add the beets to the salad.
7Toss it all together and top with sunflower seeds and croutons. Add desired amount of dressing. Voila-I love it!