The Best Fruit Salad in my opinion!
I love it when I made it for my family. I don't know how many servings or how long it took me to fix it. My husband thought it was good too.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb strawberry, (quartered
- 1 (29 ounce) can peach slices
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 (3 1/8 ounce) box dry vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 banana, (sliced)
- 1/2 pint blueberries
- 1 bunch grapes (i use the red ones)
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar (optional)
In a large bowl, combine peaches, pineapples and vanilla pudding mix.