For a party use 2 or 3 melons cut in half and make different toppings, and let guests choose their own topping.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 or 3
- muskmelon or honeydew, cut in 1/2, seeded
- seedless red, green and purple grapes
- pineapple chunks, fresh
- watermelon bite size pieces
- honeydew melon bite size pieces
- muskmelon bite size pieces
- apples ,any color skin on,cut in bite size pieces
- 10 oz
- thawed whipped topping
- 3 oz
- pkg. cream cheese, very soft
- beat together ingredients until well blended. set bowl over ice cubes or ice pack.
- 1/4 c
- french dressing
- 1 c
- combine the 2 and blend well. set in bowl over ice.
- 3 oz
- pkg. cook and serve cheesecake pudding and pie filling
- 1 c
- pineapple juice
- in a saucepan add the pineapple juice and the pudding mix dry. stir to combine. cook until thickened. let cool slightly. place in serving bowl over ice.
- combine equal amounts of soda pop and fruit juice and drizzle over salad.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR FILLING MELON CAVITY-OPTIONS
CREAM CHEESE DRESSING
SODA POP DRESSING
Cut melons in 1/2 using a zig-zag cut or a round petal cut.
Remove seeds and strings.
Remove melon from each 1/2 and cut into bite size pieces or into melon balls.Place fruit pieces and other fruit in a large bowl and drizzle with the soda pop mixture. Fill melon 1/2's with mixed fruit. Cover and chill until party time.