For a party use 2 or 3 melons cut in half and make different toppings, and let guests choose their own topping.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 or 3
- muskmelon or honeydew, cut in 1/2, seeded
- seedless red, green and purple grapes
- pineapple chunks, fresh
- watermelon bite size pieces
- honeydew melon bite size pieces
- muskmelon bite size pieces
- apples ,any color skin on,cut in bite size pieces
- 10 oz
- thawed whipped topping
- 3 oz
- pkg. cream cheese, very soft
- beat together ingredients until well blended. set bowl over ice cubes or ice pack.
- 1/4 c
- french dressing
- 1 c
- combine the 2 and blend well. set in bowl over ice.
- 3 oz
- pkg. cook and serve cheesecake pudding and pie filling
- 1 c
- pineapple juice
- in a saucepan add the pineapple juice and the pudding mix dry. stir to combine. cook until thickened. let cool slightly. place in serving bowl over ice.
- combine equal amounts of soda pop and fruit juice and drizzle over salad.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR FILLING MELON CAVITY-OPTIONS
CREAM CHEESE DRESSING
SODA POP DRESSING
Cut melons in 1/2 using a zig-zag cut or a round petal cut.
Remove seeds and strings.
Remove melon from each 1/2 and cut into bite size pieces or into melon balls.Place fruit pieces and other fruit in a large bowl and drizzle with the soda pop mixture. Fill melon 1/2's with mixed fruit. Cover and chill until party time.
2Set melons out on tray with dressing so guests can choose their own or just make the one you like and drizzle over fruit or let guests do their own drizzling.