My grandson is autistic (aspie). Research lead me to this DYI to remove heavy metals and toxins from his body to help him. He was 4 1/2 and not talking, after a few (3or4) of these baths (we pasted him in the tub!) he spoke a full sentence, "mom, can i have some milk?" It had been about 10 days since the first bath. Amazing. He is in mainstream kindergarten, reading, riding a bike and socializing. If you have/know any aspie kids you understand the significance. Also, use for any rashes, poison ivy, sumac, oak, psoriasis, celluitus...
In a NON METAL BOWL, mix clay and small amounts of vinegar until it forms a mousse. It will bubble and crackle. Apply it to your face, rash or whole body. This is fun for kids to do outside in the sun, rinse with watering can of warm water...Allow to dry about 25 min. It will start flaking off, so have a towel to catch the flakes. Dispose outside, I try not to rinse too much down my drains. Wash the residue off with clean warm water.
If doing in the tub, simply add 1-2 cups in hot water and soak, key is to sweat. After your bath, wrap in some warm blankets to continue the sweat. This is drawing the toxins from your body. You will feel amazing. I suggest using a drain strainer and disposing of the sludge if any, outside. I haven't had a problem but better safe than call a plumber!