Family Tested & Approved
all-purpose flour (white or wheat)
1. Measure out the amount needed for your recipe. I always measure out 6 cups of all purpose flour.
2. For every 1 cup of flour remove 2 Tbsp of flour.
3. Now add 2 Tbsp of Cornstarch for every 1 cup of flour. (replacing the tablespoons of flour taken out).
4. Sift 5-6 times and it's ready-to-use cake flour.
5. *To sift flour without a sifter just use a strainer by filling it with flour and tapping against the palm of your hand over a bowl.
6.(left-over flour can go back in the bag).
7. Always measure the flour that is needed after its sifted.