Stormy Stewart @karlyn255
Will post a picture soon
- parts cocoa butter solid
- part baking soda
- part citric acid
- a little powdered or crushed herbs (optional)
- drop or two of natural coloring (optional)
- drop or two of essential oil to go with the herb or flower.
USE THE NEXT PART SPARINGLY
Then use or wrap air tight to store or give as gifts
I use a microwave to melt the cocoa butter. add the essential oil after not before doing that.
1. Orange peel finely grated and a drop of orange essential oil. A light orange color is nice also
2. Lavender flowers crushed and essential oil if needed for scent and purple coloring if desired
3. Peppermint leaves crushed and peppermint essential oil with a drop of green coloring.
Peppermint essential oil is a mood booster and there by anti-depressant, helps with a stuffy nose, kills poison ivy and sumack, releaves itching, and reduces swelling, antiseptic.
Lavender essential oil is a power house. lavender helps abscesses, acne, allergies, athlete's feet and fungal infections, boils, bruises, burns, cold sores, cuts, dermatitis, eczema, hives, inflammations, insect bites and stings, lice, psoriasis, rashes, ringworm, scabies, scars, shingles, stretch-marks, sunburns and wounds,
Circulation, muscles and joints aches and pains, helps reduce cellulite, heart palpitations, high blood pressure, Lumbago, reduces swelling and pain, relaxes tight muscles, joint pain, rheumatism, and sprains. Respiratory Asthma (when associated with emotional trauma), bronchitis, coughs, colds, congestion, flu, laryngitis, throat infections, whooping cough, and sinus infections.