Yummy Turkey Sausage Dinner
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- turkey sausage, (polska kielbaska), cut into bite size pieces
- 2 medium
- zucchini, i quartered these
- 1 large
- onion, chopped
- 1 can(s)
- rotel tomatoes(i used chunky)
- 1/2-1 c
- chicken broth
- fresh mushrooms, sliced(no measurement here, use as many as you like)
- 1/2 stick
- marg/light or reg, or real butter.
- 1-2 Tbsp
- self rising flour
- 1 clove
- 3-4 c
- rice, cook
FOR SEASONINGS I USED CAJUN AND SEASON ALL. A LITTLE GROUND SALT AND PEPPER
1Heat margarine in skillet or pot. Add onions,garlic, zucchini, sausage, mushrooms and seasonings. Cook on medium heat until vegetables are tender.
2Add tomatoes and broth, continue cooking. Bring to a slow boil, mix a small amount of broth with flour, pour into pan, whisk until mixture thickens to a loose gravy consistency.
3Meanwhile cook rice as directed on box. Serve turkey mixture over hot rice. Enjoy!