Fruited turkey salad
It is very refreshing, especially served with a small salad and french bread.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 1/2 c
- chilled turkey breast or turkey meat, cut into 1/2 in. cubes
- 1 can(s)
- pineapple tidbits, drained, juice reserved
- 3 Tbsp
- orange juice, thawed concentrate
- 1/2 c
- pineapple juice
- 1/2 to 3/4 c
- mayonnaise or miracle whip
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp
- ginger (powdered
- 1/8 to 1/4 tsp
- apple (large) i prefer jonagold, choped into 1/2 in cubes
- 1/2 - 3/4 c
- pecans, in pieces or walnuts in pieces
TO MAKE IT EASIER - I FOUND TURKEY CHUNKS IN THE REFRIGERATED SECTION
1Pour apples, pineapple into a bowl.
2Mix together the mayonnaise, orange juice concentrate, pineapple juice, ginger and pepper.
3Add turkey to the fruit.
4Pour sauce over the mixture.
Refrigerate and allow salad to marry tastes for about an hour
5Serve over chopped salad or chopped lettuce, adding 1 TB pecans over the top.
Add warmed french bread, veggie tray, iced tea or iced herbal tea for a nice lunch or dinner