Beef & Bean Tacos
My family really loved the flavor and the tacos were a huge hit!
Hope your family enjoys these tacos as much as my family did.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pound ground beef- 73% lean
- 1- 15 0z. can of pinto beans- drained and rinsed. i used pinto beans with bacon
- 1 can-14-1/2 oz diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can-11 0z. mexicorn, drained.
- 1 can- 10-3/4th 0z condensed nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/4th cup water
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 12 taco shells, warmed
- optional toppings: chopped sweet red pepper, thinly sliced green onions and shredded cheddar cheese
- *** i used stand up taco shells. i used triple cheddar cheese, grated for the topping
Stir in the beans, tomatoes, Mexicorn, soup, water and chili powder.
Follow pkg directions on the box of your taco shells.