Sausage Skillet Dinner
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box of betty crocker scalloped potatos
- 2 c hot water
- 2/3 c milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 c fully cooked and sliced sausage or 2 c fully cooked ham chunks
- 1/2 c thick and chunky salsa (i like old el pasos)
- 2 c steasm in the bag broccoli florets
- fully cooked and crumbled bacon
1Stir together the potatos and sauce mix from box of potatos in a saucepan. Add hot water, milk and butter and stir all. Heat just to boiling point, while stirring occasionally.
2Now add sausage (or ham) and salsa to the pot and stir to mix all together. Reduce heat and cover pot and simmer for about 20 minutes. Stir frequently.
3Now stir in the broccoli and cover pot again and cook about 8 minutes or until the broccoli is tender.
4Allow to sit off heat for a few minutes to allow sauce to thicken
5Sprinkle with bacon crumbles and Serve with some sliced italian or cuban bread and enjoy