You can easily prepare this gourmet style meal on your own grill! It features pork loin chops, stuffed with vegetables, quinoa and bacon. It is then wrapped in bacon and placed on the grill. A tasty sauce completes this fabulous, tasty dish! Your family will beg for more!
11. Add half of the bacon to a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Cook, turning occasionally, until crisp. Place bacon on a paper towel-lined plate. Allow to cool, then crumble.
22. Prepare the sauce. In a 9-inch skillet, place crushed pineapple, orange juice, catsup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, minced onion, mustard, ginger, cayenne pepper and cornstarch. Stir well to blend. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until mixture comes to a boil. Remove from heat. Cover to keep warm.
33. In a medium mixing bowl, combine quinoa, carrots, green pepper, half of the spring onions and half of the crumbled bacon. Stir in 1/2 cup of the sauce.
44. In a small bowl, combine onion powder, garlic powder, salt and black pepper.
55. Preheat gas grill to medium heat. Oil grill grates.
66. Cut a pocket down the side of each pork chop. Sprinkle seasoning mixture onto both sides.
Stuff pork chops with bacon-quinoa mixture. Wrap with remaining uncooked bacon strips. Use toothpicks to secure the bacon.
77. Place wrapped pork chops on grill. Grill for 5 minutes on each side or until desired doneness is reached.
88. To serve, spoon some sauce onto each serving plate. Place stuffed pork chops onto the sauce. Spoon more sauce over top. Sprinkle with remaining crumbled bacon and remaining sliced spring onions.