roasted veggie bacon pasta
my new favorite pasta to make for my family!!!
- 1 box
- bow-tie pasta, cooked and drained
- strips of bacon, cooked and diced
- 1 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese, grated
- sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- small head of cauliflower, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 c
- parsley, flat leaf chopped
- medium sized onion, diced
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2cook bacon til crisp. Remove from pan and cut up. Reserve bacon fat!!
3toss cut up sweet potato, cauliflower, onion and garlic in the bacon fat. Put on to baking sheet. Roast in oven for approx. 35 minutes, turning veggies over mid way, until browned.
4Cook pasta when veggies are almost done.
5Toss hot al dente pasta with roasted veggies, cheese, parsley and bacon. Serve and enjoy!!