Chicken parmesan fake out sandwich
Irisa Raina 9
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 6 slices texas style garlic bread
- 2 – 16 ounce rolls sausage hot “ or any kind you like”
- ¾ cups home made or jarred marinara sauce
- mozzarella cheese grated “about almost 1 tablespoon per patty”
- 1 egg + 1 yolk beaten
- 1 teaspoon sea or kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- oil for frying, i used the garlic oil
1Take the marinara sauce and put it in a pot to cook on a low flame. Put more in the pot than you’ll need so it can cook down. You’ll want the sauce to become very thick. When it is all thick, turn off the heat and let cool.
2Grate the cheese and set aside.
3Cut the rolls of sausage open and form into 6 equal patties. Try and keep the patties the same size as the garlic bread.
4Beat the eggs with the salt and pepper and coat the patties.
Then dredge in bread crumbs.
6Drain on paper towels.