Oven Roasted Veggies with Chicken Sausage & Pasta
- 2-3 large
- bell peppers. i like to use mulitple colors. cut in to chunks
- red onion cut into chunks
- garlic cloves chopped
- artichoke hearts, canned. do not drain,cut into chunks
- smoked chicken sausage. cut into 1/4-1/2 inch slices
- white mushrooms, washed and sliced
- 4-5 medium
- tomatoes, cut into chunks
- olive oil
- 1 Tsp
- dried oregano
- 1 Tsp
- dried basil
- 2 Cups
- bow-tie pasta, cooked and drained
- shredded parmesan cheese
- pine nuts
Put vegetables and sausage into a large bowl.
Toss with olive oil and herbs.
Spread onto a large roasting pan.
Roast for 1 hr to 1 hr 15 min.
Drain pasta and toss with cooked vegetables and sausage
Top with shredded cheese and pine nuts