* Easy Mexicali Skillet Pasta *
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 large onion chopped ( 1 1/2 cups )
- 1 jar ( 16oz ) salsa
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1 pkg (12oz) frozen fully cooked meatballs
- 1 1/2 cups ( 6oz ) pasta ( i use whole wheat pasta twist )
- 1 cup shredded mexican cheese blend
1In nonstick skillet heat 1 TBS of oil over med ium -high heat. Add onion;cookstirring,until softened,3 minutes.
2Stir in sala,pasta sauce and 1 2/3 cups water;add meatballs.
3Cover bring to boil. Stir in pasta; cover.Over medium -low heat, simmer until pasta is tender,about 15 minutes.
4Uncover sprinkle with cheese . Remove from heat and let stand for 5 mins before serving.
5If desired sprinle with 1 Tbs chopped fresh cilantro