Very Veggie Cheeseburgers
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/2 c
- cooked brown or white rice
- summer squash ( or any vegetable you like)
- small handful string beans (or any vegetable you like)
- small onion
- 2 - 3 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 can(s)
- black beans (15 oz.)
- 1 c
- flavored or unflavored bread crumbs (your choice)
- salt and pepper to taste
- panko bread crumbs for dusting (optional)
- cheese and any other toppings of choice
1Chop vegetables you choose to use for burgers and saute in frying pan with olive oil about 10 minutes.
2In medium bowl combine cooked rice, sauteed vegetables, black beans (rinsed and partially mashed), flavored or unflavored breadcrumbs, 1 egg and salt and pepper to taste.
3Form patties and dredge through panko breadcrumbs for a crunchy exterior (optional) and cook over medium heat in frying pan with olive oil (about 7 minutes on each side)
4Top with cheese and any other toppings you like. Here I used marinated artichokes and tomato. Place on roll of your choice with any dressing you like.