Tuna Artichoke Melts
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 can(s)
- (60z) light water-packed tuna,drained and flaked
- 1/3 c
- coarsely chopped water-packed artichoke hearts
- 2 Tbsp
- fat free-mayonnaise
- 1/2 c
- mexican blend shredded cheese -reduced fat
- 1/4 tsp
- salt free lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/8 tsp
- dried oregano
- english muffins, split and toasted
1In a small bowl combine tuna,artichokes,mayonnaise,1/4 cup cheese,lemon-pepper and oregano.
Spread over English muffin halves.
2Place on a baking sheet.
Broil 4-6" from heat for 3-5 minutes or until heated through.Sprinkle with remaining cheese; broil 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.