Featured Pinch Tips Video
- about a cup and a half of chopped squash, your choice. half slices as shown here, or diced smaller is ok too.
- an equal amount of diced potato, skin on.
- 2 to 3 sausage links, diced
- 1 cup (or more if you like) of chopped red sweet peppers. you can also use bell pepper but it won't be as colorful.
- a little chopped hot pepper, as much as you like or leave it out if you prefer a milder dish.
1Put a little olive oil in your pan and put all your diced vegetables and sausage in and saute.
2Reduce the heat and cover. Cook, stirring occasionally until the potatoes are soft. Uncover and cook until the liquid is almost gone.