Salmon Thin Crust Pizza
I use the large, thin RECTANGLE tortilla's you buy at T.J.'s because the thinner the crust, the more they like it. Any works fine, though. I brown it lightly in the toaster oven before topping pizza.
Add your favorite ingredients to this and make it your own. Picture shown is shrimp;We like SALMON with dill on ours!
We add to it often with leftover veggies, and change the meat, too.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 large
- lavish sheet (trader joe's "rectangle" tortilla )
- 1 1/4 c
- approx. fresh wild salmon, cooked; don't overcook this; better if tender moist; sqeeze lemon over raw fish.
- 1/2 c
- crumbled feta cheese
- 8 slice
- approx. havarti cheese slices
- 1/2 bottle
- trader joe's yellow curry
- 2 Tbsp
- trader joe's garlic alio spread; looks like a jar of mustard
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- best foods mayo with olive oil
- 1/4 c
- diced or sliced green olives w/pimento's
- 1/4 - 1/2 c
- diced onion (add the garlic to this and mix)
- 3 clove
- diced garlic (add this to your diced onion)
- 1 Tbsp
- dill, dried
- 1/4 c
- trader joe's marcona almonds with rosemary, small chopped
- 2-3 medium
- roma tomatoes, diced
lightly brown in toaster oven or 425 degree oven
just until firm to hold ingredients on.
Now set aside.
(leave the oven ON to put pizza back in,
long enough to melt the cheese just before serving) it!
**Use a rectangle jelly roll pan, FOILED, then LIGHTLY spray with PAM so tortilla won't stick.
Place firm tortilla on pan BEFORE adding toppings to your pizza.
Squeeze lemon juice over raw fish (you can add an orange slice on top)...I microwave on 50%power for 3 minutes. Pale pink.You want moist salmon, it cooks after you remove, so allow for this.
With a fork, you can gently seperate for pizza topping. Set this aside.
Combine the garlic and onion, it's easier this way.
Start layering ingredients evenly across the sauce.
Salmon, dill, onions and garlic, olives,feta cheese,
marcona almonds, tomatoes...ending with the havarti
slices across the top to hold ingredients on pizza.
sprinkle a little more dill lightly across cheese for appearance. Heat just until cheese slices melt but don't run.
Remove from oven. Wait 3 minutes. Use pizza roller
to slice and serve.
This tastes good hot or at room temperature.