Lamb Riblets Stew
Fortunately I am vegetarian who rarely puts meat on my plate. I'll occasionally eat Turkey or Fish during the holidays. I know most of you are wondering why I post recipes with meat in it. Well, there are times I crave some of my favorites and it's a way I get through the craving by sharing all the fantastic recipes I grew up with. And I am missing my Mom dearly right now.
You can do this in a cockpot!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 1/2 lb
- rinsed, lamb riblets
- large onion sliced
- 2 lb
- fresh green beans...you can use frozen ones
- fresh carrots sliced in half
- large potatoes, peeled and quartered
- butter, enough to braise the ribs and onion
- garlic powder to taste
- turkey or chicken broth homemade or canned
- garlic powder