Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 large
- 1 c
- 2% milk
- 1/2 can(s)
- (14 ounce) artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped.
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped sundried tomatoes. (if you buy your sundried tomatoes packed in oil, you will need o soften them in hot water for 10 minutes before cooking).
- 1/4 c
- crumbled feta cheese
- links cooked turkey or chicken sausage
- 3/4 tsp
- kosher salt, use less if using regular salt
- cracked pepper or regular pepper to taste
- frozen piecrust, packaged piecrust or your favorite piecrust recipe.
1Preheat your oven to 350.
2Whisk the eggs until frothy, then stir in the milk, artichoke hearts, feta cheese, tomatoes, thinly sliced cooked or chopped sausage, salt and pepper.
3Pour into the crust. Place foil around the edges of the pie to prevent burning.
4Place in the oven and bake for 45 minutes or until the eggs are completely set. (a toothpick inserted into the middle will come out clean) and the top is lightly golden brown.
5Remove from oven, remove foil and cool for at least 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
6This can be your dinner instead of breakfast by adding your favorite salad and a glass of your favorite wine.