Frutti Di Mare Marinated Seafood & Hot Red Chili
This dish is to die for, its so good. I must admit that I leave out the squid, it's a personal preference only.
If you don't like heat much, just add 1/4 - 1/2 tsp of the red hot chili.
This is a beautiful light meal, served with a simple green salad, your favorite organic bread and fruit.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- squid, fresh (optional)
- onion, peeled, thinly sliced into rings
- tablespoon olive oil
- mussels, fresh, washed and cleaned
- shrimp, fresh, jumbo, shell left on
- scallops, fresh, large
- cup wine, dry, white
- lemons, juiced
- teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- teaspoon salt, fine, sea
- teaspoon pepper, black
- teaspoon chili pepper, red, hot, seeded, finely chopped
- tablespoon scallion, washed, finely chopped
- tablespoon dill, fresh, finely chopped
- tomato, large, eye removed and scored with an x on top