Nacho Taco Pie or Mexican corn bread
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 lb
- ground turkey fully cooked
- 2 bag(s)
- lrg. bags nacho taco chips or substitute jiffy muffin mix for mexican cornbread .(mix by box directions)
- 1 lb
- small curd (4 percent) cottage cheese
- 2 bag(s)
- finely shredded cheese, flavor your choice
- 3 can(s)
- canned spaghetti sauce or equivalent of canned spaghetti sauce
- 1 medium
- onion chopped
- garlic powder as desired
- parsley as desired
- salt/pepper to taste ( add after tasting only)
- any type peppers (bell pepper ) if desired
- sliced or chopped black olives or whole frozen corn also maybe added
- 1 large
- drained can of diced tomatoes
Add black olives, corn if desired.
Taste sauce for needed salt, pepper, garlic before adding. Some spaghetti sauce is spicy.
Top with layer of sauce mix.
Top with layer of cottage cheese.
Top with shredded cheese.
Repeat all layers until pan is full, top with shredded cheese.
Serve (Ingredients maybe increased or decreased depending on number of serving needed.