Bacon Shrimp Sammie w/Garlic
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 slice
- bacon, thick cut
- 1 large
- shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic, minced
- 1 lb
- shrimp,cleaned and de-veined
- whole wheat sandwich thins
11. Cook bacon in a sauté pan til crisp and all the fat is rendered. Remove bacon to a paper towel.
22. Add shallot, garlic and shrimp to the bacon fat. Cook til shrimp are pink and have curled up. Remove shrimp to a plate.
33. Toast Sandwich Thins til crisp and dip the inside of each slice in the pan sauce.
44. Distribute shrimp evenly on the Sandwich Thins bottoms.
55. Evenly distribute any remaining pan sauce over the shrimp.
66. Cut each slice of bacon in half and put 2 slices (4 halves) on each sandwich.