Giving credit where credit is due: Recipe created by Karen's daughter.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- bell peppers, any color
- olive oil for drizzling over bell peppers
- 1 pkg
- zatarians spanish rice
- 1 small
- onion, chopped
- 1 clove
- garlic, chopped (optional)
- 1 c
- zucchini, chopped
- 15 oz
- tomatoes, canned and chopped, with liquid
- marinara sauce or spaghetti sauce
- cheese, shredded (cheddar, pepper jack or mexican)
1Clean and wash peppers. Cut in half and clean out seeds.
2Preheat oven to 400 F. Place peppers on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Bake 20 minutes or until peppers have softened.
3While peppers are roasting, prepare Zatarains Spanish Rice according to package directions. Add zucchini, onion, and garlic (optional).
4When rice is done, fill the peppers with rice mixture and cover with shredded cheese of your choice. Reduce oven to 350 F.
5Cover with your favorite marinara or spaghetti sauce.
6Bake in a casserole dish (9"x13") for 30 minutes.