One dish Chicken dinner
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 c
- fresh or whole green beens
- chicken breasts, diced, boneless and skinless
- 1 lb
- potatoes, chopped into 1" cubes, (red potatoes add color)
- 1/4 c
- olive oil, ( veg oil will work also)
- 2 Tbsp
- garlic, minced ( yumm)
- 3 Tbsp
- italian seasoning (dry) or to taste
- salt & pepper to your taste buds.
1PREHEAT your Oven @ 350 Degrees
Have 9X13 Baking dish ready
2Lay green beans long way, down the Side of your Dish,
Lay the Chicken in the Center all the Way down,
Now Your Potatoes down the Side of the Dish.
3Drizzle oil over this food in entire Pan.
Scatter your garlic & Italian seasoning evenly over the Food. . . . Salt & pepper to taste.