Featured Pinch Tips Video
- boneless skinless chicken breasts (large)
- ml italian salad dressing
- ml peach jam or 125 ml apricot jam or marmalade
- cup dry onion soup mix
- cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2
- tablespoons sherry or white wine (optional)
1Marinate chicken overnight in salad dressing. (do not discard dressing).
2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3Lay marinated chicken in baking dish and pour dressing over top.
4Smear chicken with jam and sprinkle the mushrooms and onion soup mix over the chicken.
5Season with pepper and drizzle sherry over top of everything.
6Cook in a 350 degree oven covered for 55 minutes, then remove cover and cook for 20 minutes longer.