Simple Corned Beef & Cabbage - Crock Pot Tender
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 lb
- corned beef brisket - seasoning packet - rinsed
- 4 c
- hot water
- 2 Tbsp
- cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp
- bay leaf
- 1/2 tsp
- ground pepper
- 1 or 2 medium
- onions, cut into wedges
- 6 medium
- potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 6 - 8
- carrots, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 - 1 1/2 lb
- head of cabbage, cored - cut into wedges
- & pepper when serving
- grain mustard for serving - optional
1Combine water, vinegar, sugar and pepper, in the bottom of a 6 quart slow cooker. Mix well.
Then place the onion into the water mixture. Add bay leaf.
Place the rinsed brisket on top of the onions, sprinkle with seasoning packet.
Scatter the potatoes and carrots over the top and along the sides of the brisket.
Cover and turn pot to high. Cook for 4 hours.