Featured Pinch Tips Video
- small to medium roast of beef
- i small green pepper and red pepper
- i small onion
- 1 package italian seasoning
- 2 to 3 cans beef broth enough to cover meat
- 1 small jar mild banana peppers
- hoagie buns
- salt and pepper to taste
1put roast in crock pot, on high, cover with beef broth let cook about one hour.
2finely chop green pepper, onion, and red pepper and put in crock pot, you can use orange, or yellow peppers as well.
3add the Italian seasoning, turn crock pot down to low and cook for about 6 hours or until tender, shred, put on hoagie buns, add a few banana peppers and delicious,,,You can put some of the broth into a bowl for aujus dipping..serve with chips or potato salad...