Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 can(s)
- refried beans
- 1 c
- grated cheddar cheese
- 1 jar(s)
- tostitos queso cheese sauce
- 1 can(s)
- el pato spicy tomato sauce
- soft flour toritilla shells
- fritos, regular flavor, or spicy, your choice
- your choice of additions: lettuce, sour cream, extra cheese, taco sauce, left over rice
1If you have left over taco meat & beans (that's the way I usually make these) go ahead and combine meat & beans, reheat mixture and build your burritos.
2From scratch: Cook ground beef until no longer pink. Drain off fat. Add el pato tomato sauce. Simmer. Heat refried beans in separate pot, add cheese.
3Combine meat and bean mixture. Gently heat tortilla shells in microwave.
4Place meat and bean mixture in center of flour tortilla shell. Add a ribbon of Queso sauce.
5Add any other ingredients you would like, extra cheese, left over rice, etc. Sprinkle on several Fritos strips and roll into a burrito shape. Heat in microwave until hot.
6Top with sour cream, guacamole, taco sauce, etc. Enjoy! (Tastes just like the ones they sell at the Taco Store!)