Lasagna My Way
- recipe of my spaghetti sauce (posted on my page)
- 1 pkg
- lasagna noodles, cookedm ( or use the no-cook noodles)
- 16 ounce container of cottage cheese
- 3 c
- parmesan cheese, grated (not the green can)
- 4 c
- mozzerella or italian blend cheese
I have a HUGE lasagna pan, so I use it. Next time I make lasagna, I'm going to weight it!
Mix the cheeses and eggs, reserving 1 cup of Parmesan for the top.
You can make this in smaller disposable baking pans for shut-ins or to freeze and bake at a later time. If you use the disposable containers, place them on a cookie sheet when you bake them.