Lasagna My Way
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- recipe of my spaghetti sauce (posted on my page)
- 1 pkg
- lasagna noodles, cookedm ( or use the no-cook noodles)
- 16 ounce container of cottage cheese
- 3 c
- parmesan cheese, grated (not the green can)
- 4 c
- mozzerella or italian blend cheese
2Make spaghetti sauce (with or without the veggies) as per my page. Spaghetti Sauce sorta scratch
Mix the cheeses and eggs, reserving 1 cup of Parmesan for the top.
3Begin building the lasagna starting with the sauce, noodles, cheese mixture, noodles, ultimately ending with cheese mixture. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese on top.
5This freezes well before or after baking. I normally bake first, then make individual containers for the freezer.
You can make this in smaller disposable baking pans for shut-ins or to freeze and bake at a later time. If you use the disposable containers, place them on a cookie sheet when you bake them.