Down South Delisious Salmon Patties
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 can(s)
- onion, cut in bite size pieces.
- canola or peanut oil
- raw eggs.
- 2 1/2 c
- crushed corn chex cereal.
- handful flour in salmon mixture.
- 1 1/4 c
- corn meal. in salmon mixture.
- italian bread crumbs
- 1 can(s)
- cream celery soup, undulted.
- 1-2 dash(es)
- lemon pepper powder
- 2 c
- flour in small bowl for dusting.
In bowl, pour in Salmon. I take piece by piece and rub off the grey skaley film, and dark meat plus as I break open the pieces I take out the boney back bones. I add this to the cats bowl of liquid, or an empty can. Do this to all 3 cans of Salmon.
Make a meal or have them for sandiches, they are delisious both ways. My hubby likes the left overs for sandwhiches the following day, too.
I usally make home-made mac 'n cheese and skillet baked beans to serve with mine, but any combination will do.~