Salmon Croquettes w/Jalapeno Mustard Dill Sauce
Diane Hopson Smith
When I first started cooking, I would call my dad and get step by step instructions on how to make these.
This remains a favorite in our household. Over the years, I've made a few minor changes but still they are very much like my dads.
This is a very tasty cost effient meal.
Hope you enjoy as much as I do.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 can(s)
- pink salmon, drained
- cooking oil, i used canola
- sleeve premium soda crackers, crushed fine
- 1 large
- 3 Tbsp
- green onions, snipped (if you prefer, you can add chopped onion)
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1 or 2 Tbsp
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- salt, optional (remember salt is on the crackers)
- 6 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- jalapeno mustard (i used uncle gary's gourment jalapeno mustard)
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp
- dill, dried
JALAPENO MUSTARD DILL SAUCE
1Drain salmon and remove any dark skin and bones.
5JALAPENO MUSTARD DILL SAUCE: Whisk all ingredients together; serve over salmon croquettes.