CLASSIC BEEF VEGETABLE STEW (LOW SALT) BY FREDA
This one is Made with Burger, in the Photo.
Optional, if you desire you may add a touch of Salt, to your own preferences.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/2 LBS
- round steak or burger cut in 1/2
- 1 lg
- onion (chopped chunky)
- celery stalks chopped in chunks 1/2
- 1 sm
- bag of mini carrots ( if too big cut in 1/2)
- 4 med
- potatoes cut in cubes
- 4 Cups
- (low sodium.) beef broth
- 1 med
- head of cabbage, chopped coarsely
- 4 Cups
- (frozen) mixed vegies
- 1 can
- nosalt added )tomatoes(16oz)
- mrs dash chicken seasoning to taste. ( used 1-2 tbs per pot)
- 2 Tsp ea
- pepper & garlic ( to your taste)
- adjust seasoniongs to your desired tastes. don't be afraid to adjust.
CLASSIC BEEF VEGIE STEW (LOW SALT)
1Brown your meat in Skillet Using Mrs dash as flavoring for the meat.
Transfer to Your Slow Cooker.
Turn on to Med Low heat.