Serve on Tostadas or in lettuce leaves, or just in a bowl. I serve with sliced Avocado, a roasted corn and peppers...
Also, you can use other types of sea food.....Shrimp, Red Snapper, Sea Bass or Halibut.
After years of eating different ceviche's....this is what I came up with. I hope you like it. The grapefruit and blood orange juices add such a nice bite to the recipe.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- tilapia fillets, chopped
- oranges, juiced
- lemons, juiced
- limes, juiced
- grapefruit, juiced
- blood orange, juiced (or, blood orange juice from refrigerated juice section)
- 1/4 c
- cilantro, fresh minced (or use mix of cilantro and mint or parsley and mint)
- each....red, green and yellow peppers
- shallots, minced
- serrano chiles, chopped (membranes and seeds removed)
- habanero pepper, fresh (membranes and seeds removed)
1Place chopped fillets in 9x13 glass pan.
2Juice oranges, lemons, limes, grapefruit and blood orange in bowl. Stir. Add Cilantro to bowl.
3Chop red pepper, green pepper, and yellow pepper...mix in with fish.
Finely chop Serrano and Habanero and mix in with fish
4Pour juice over peppers, fish and shallots....
Let marinate in refrigerator for 6 hours.